BEEF, HOG, LAMB, BISON SLAUGHTER + VENISON PROCESSING (BY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT ONLY)
If your family raised you providing custom meat processed by a locker, you understand that the quality and taste of that meat is far superior to meats bought in a large retail environment. Even if you weren’t and you like your meat cut in a certain way and want quick access to a variety of cuts direct from your own freezer, custom meat processing provides all these advantages for you.
Whether you want a quarter, half or whole beef, a half or whole hog or lamb (we’ve even processed buffalo), Naked Beef Co. can accommodate your every need.There are 3 primary ways to get your meat custom processed:
- You can make direct contact with our shop, we will coordinate pick up and a small pickup fee. You would contact & pay the farmer directly for the animal and then pay us for the processing once complete.
- We can line up an animal for you using one of our locally vetted and trusted farmers. Again, you pay the farmer directly and then pay us for the processing.
- You are the farmer/owner of the animal and bring it to us or arrange a pickup for processing.
And you have no need to worry, we are state inspected for slaughter and processing with the ability to provide third party labeling. Our HACCP plans are approved by the USDA, we are a fully inspected and certified federal facility.
Processing fee includes butchering, aging, processing, grinding, wrapping & freezing. All ground beef is stuffed into a plastic not for sale tube at 1lb. increments.
Whole or Half | $0.75/lb*
Quarter | $0.80/lb*
*on dressed weight of animal (hanging)
Bone Render + Disposal - $20/Beef
- $500 deposit for whole or half beef. Deposit is deducted from total at time of final sale / pick up.
- All weights based off hang weight. Weight slip provided at time of pickup.